192.168.11.1 is a private IP Address which is registered by Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA). It is considered as a part of 192.168.11.0/24 private network. Now, this IP address is used to connect to networking devices across various private networks.
It can be applied to different networks because this IP Address is not unique and it is developed to serve multiple purposes.
However, this IP Address can be repeated on different computers only and not within the same network. The working of 192.168.11.1 is same as any other IP Address that operates within the private networks.
- 1 About 192.168.11.1 IP Address
- 2 How To Login 192.168.11.1 Admin page
- 3 Access Your Router Admin Panel
- 4 Router Companies Which Use 192.168.11.1 IP Address
- 5 Router Username and Password List
- 6 How To Troubleshoot 192.168.11.1 IP Address
- 7 Final Words
About 192.168.11.1 IP Address
Usually, the IP Addresses of the private networks are not for use by any specific organization only. You can also use them without taking the permission of a regional Internet registry.
As mentioned under RFC 1918, unlike the public IP Addresses which comes with copyright issues. People also accept some other IP Addresses like 192.168.11.100, 192.168.11.150 and 192.168.11.80 as standards for routers IP Addresses. So, it is also known as Default Gateway IP.
Networking Devices which are not connected to the Internet can communicate with each other by using TCP/IP protocols. Networking devices do not require IP Addresses that are unique. Though, private networks can connect to the Internet using the Network Address Translation (NAT), if it is necessary.
How To Login 192.168.11.1 Admin page
192.168.11.1 IP Address is nowadays trendy and it is in good use by many broadband routers and modems. Manufacturers use this IP Address to modify the settings of their devices.
So, whether it is a modem or a router, you can configure it using the 192.168.11. If you are willing to buy a router for your computer, we recommend you to go through the list of available routers. Also, before deciding to choose appropriate routers, you can check its review online.
There are a lot of Tech Channels or websites which can guide you to buy the best router. Most of the router are available with their default or factory settings. So, you need to have their default username and password ready. This will help you to access the Internet using your new browser.
WARNING: Don’t commit the mistake of using the wrong syntax such as http //192.168.11.1, 192,168,11,1, 192.1680.1, 126.96.36.199,¥¥192.168.11.1, 192.168..11.1,192 168 11 1, instead of the correct one 192.168.11.1
Accessing the 192.168.11.1 Admin Login Page
To get access to 192.168.11.1 admin login page, follow the steps:
1. First of all, you need to click on the below button named as “Access Router Page“. Then, it will redirect you to the specific IP address. Make sure that your router is connected.
NOTE: Please wait for the Router Panel to load up completely. If you’re getting an error or the web page is not loading then it’s not your IP address. Find your router’s IP address in the following article.
2. A new window will appear asking for your login details. Enter the default username and password of your router’s model (if you have not changed it) to log- into it.
3. If you have made any changes to the factory settings or the default username and password of your PC, then enter the changed password and username in the login credentials. For that, go through this article at RouterLogin.
4. The browser would now take you directly to your router’s homepage configuration. And, you can modify and configure the settings according to your choice here.
Using correct IP address is a must thing to access your router. But sometime it might not be correct due to several reasons. In that case, either go throughout the comprehensive list of default router IP address or follow our guide on recovering router IP address.
Router Companies Which Use 192.168.11.1 IP Address
Although at first look, you might feel or think that all routers are the same, that is not the case. Different types of routers are available in the market. They are different regarding size, shape, model, brand, color etc.
Even the same company’s routers are different regarding their model. Also, companies create them to satisfy and serve the demands and requirements of different customers. So, here is a list of companies which are using 192.168.11.1 as their login IP Address:
List of Default Username & Password
Moreover, after conducting a lot of research work, we have come up to a final decision. See, all the below-mentioned company’s manufacturers are making use of 192.168.11.1 as their router’s login IP Address. If you are also amongst them who are using any of these companies listed below, then try to login to your router’s admin login page using the default username and password of your specific company.
Also, you can check the details like the models of your router, router setup, configuration settings and manuals and much more by going to the company’s website.
Router Username and Password List
The following list consists of default router username and password. Simply, choose your router from the drop-down.
How To Troubleshoot 192.168.11.1 IP Address
If you are facing any problem or trouble like an error in logging in to your router even after entering the correct username and password, then you need to check the credibility of the IP Address that you have entered because you might have entered the wrong IP Address. You can also check other potential IP Addresses that your router’s company uses on specific occasions.
For this, follow the steps:
- Navigate to Start Menu & search for Run. Now, enter “cmd” in the text field. Click on OK button.
- Next, in the Command Prompt window, type “ipconfig” and hit the Enter key. You can find your subnet mask now in figure forms like 255.255.255.0 and a default gateway like 192.168.11.0. Also, your IP address would be the real IP Address that is 192.168.11.1.
Hope this article will help you to solve any of your problems related to 192.168.11.1 IP Address, and you will be able to access your router’s login page.